- sealed trait CreateSubscriptionError extends AnyRef
Possible error from creating a subscription
- case class OperationError[E](error: E) extends SequencerWriteError[E] with Product with Serializable
When the write was attempted the request was rejected by the operation itself.
When the write was attempted the request was rejected by the operation itself. Typically due to a validation failing with the sequencer state when attempting to apply the write.
- sealed trait RegisterMemberError extends AnyRef
Possible error from registering a new member
- sealed trait SequencerWriteError[+E] extends AnyRef
Error caused by an attempt to update the sequencer.
Error caused by an attempt to update the sequencer. Some of these errors may be raised immediately when enqueuing the write (WriteRequestRefused). If the write is accepted to the Sequencer queue it may later be rejected by a validation of the particular operation and will return an OperationError.
- sealed trait WriteRequestRefused extends SequencerWriteError[Nothing]
The write request was not accepted by the Sequencer and was not enqueued.
- object CreateSubscriptionError
- object RegisterMemberError
- object WriteRequestRefused