- package admin
- trait HealthCheck extends AutoCloseable
Check to determine a health check response
- sealed trait HealthCheckResult extends AnyRef
Result of a health check
- class HealthServer extends FlagCloseableAsync with NamedLogging
- class IsActiveCheck extends HealthCheck
For components that simply flag whether they are active or not, just return that.
- class PeriodicCheck extends HealthCheck with NamedLogging
Rather than executing a check for every isHealthy call periodically run the check and cache the result, and return this cached value for isHealthy.
- class PingHealthCheck extends HealthCheck with NamedLogging
Pings the supplied participant to determine health.
- case class StaticHealthCheck(result: HealthCheckResult) extends HealthCheck with Product with Serializable
Constant response for a health check (used by the always-healthy configuration)
- case class Unhealthy(message: String) extends HealthCheckResult with Product with Serializable
The check deems something unhealthy
User printable message describing why a unhealthy result was given