- class CommunityDbMigrations extends DbMigrations with NamedLogging
- class CommunityDbMigrationsFactory extends DbMigrationsFactory
- class CommunityStorageFactory extends StorageFactory
- trait DbLock extends NamedLogging with FlagCloseable
Abstraction for an application-specific database lock.
- case class DbLockConfig(checkPeriod: PositiveFiniteDuration = PositiveFiniteDuration.ofSeconds(5)) extends Product with Serializable
- sealed trait DbLockConfigError extends Product with Serializable with PrettyPrinting
- sealed abstract case class DbLockCounter extends PrettyPrinting with Product with Serializable
- sealed trait DbLockError extends Product with Serializable with PrettyPrinting
- sealed abstract case class DbLockId extends PrettyPrinting with Product with Serializable
Common Wrapper for DB lock identifier
- sealed trait DbLockMode extends Product with Serializable with PrettyPrinting
- class DbLockOracle extends DbLock
A Oracle DB lock using the DBMS_LOCK package.
- class DbLockPostgres extends DbLock
A Postgres DB lock using advisory locks
- class DbLockedConnection extends NamedLogging with FlagCloseable with StateMachine[State]
Maintains the combination of a persistent DB connection and a DB lock acquired on that connection.
- case class DbLockedConnectionConfig(passiveCheckPeriod: PositiveFiniteDuration = PositiveFiniteDuration.ofSeconds(15), healthCheckPeriod: PositiveFiniteDuration = PositiveFiniteDuration.ofSeconds(5), connectionTimeout: PositiveFiniteDuration = PositiveFiniteDuration.ofSeconds(10), keepAliveIdle: Option[PositiveFiniteDuration] = None, keepAliveInterval: Option[PositiveFiniteDuration] = None, keepAliveCount: Option[Int] = None) extends Product with Serializable
Configuration of a DB-locked connection, i.e., a database connection with an associated DB lock.
How long to wait between trying to become active.
Health check period, i.e., how long to wait between health checks of the connection and lock.
Timeout for requesting a new connection from the underlying database driver.
TCP keep-alive idle time, i.e., how long to wait until sending a keep-alive message when idle.
TCP keep-alive interval, i.e., how long to wait until resending an unanswered keep-alive message.
TCP keep-alive count, i.e., how many unanswered keep-alive messages required to consider the connection lost.
- sealed trait DbLockedConnectionError extends Product with Serializable with PrettyPrinting
- class DbLockedConnectionPool extends JdbcDataSource with FlagCloseable with HasCloseContext with NamedLogging with StateMachine[State]
A pool of DbLockedConnection for writes guarded by a main lock.
- case class DbLockedConnectionPoolConfig(checkPeriod: PositiveFiniteDuration = PositiveFiniteDuration.ofSeconds(5), connection: DbLockedConnectionConfig = DbLockedConnectionConfig(), activeTimeout: PositiveFiniteDuration = PositiveFiniteDuration.ofSeconds(15)) extends Product with Serializable
Configuration for the connection pool using DB locks.
Health check period, i.e., how long to wait between health checks of the connection pool.
Configuration of the DB locked connection used by the pool.
Time to wait until the first connection in the pool becomes active during failover.
- sealed trait DbLockedConnectionPoolError extends Product with Serializable
- trait DbMigrations extends AnyRef
- trait DbMigrationsFactory extends AnyRef
- trait DbStorage extends Storage with FlagCloseable
- class DbStorageMulti extends DbStorage with FlagCloseable with NamedLogging
DB Storage implementation that allows multiple processes to access the underlying database and uses a pool of write connections which are guarded by an exclusive main lock to ensure a single writer instance.
- class DbStorageSingle extends DbStorage with FlagCloseable with NamedLogging
DB Storage implementation that assumes a single process accessing the underlying database.
- trait DbStore extends FlagCloseable with NamedLogging with HasCloseContext
- class EnterpriseDbMigrations extends DbMigrations with NamedLogging
- class EnterpriseDbMigrationsFactory extends DbMigrationsFactory
- class EnterpriseReplicatedStorageFactory extends StorageFactory with NamedLogging
- class EnterpriseStorageFactory extends StorageFactory
- class KeepAliveConnection extends Connection
Connection wrapper to prevent closing of the connection.
- class MemoryStorage extends Storage
- trait StateMachine[S] extends AnyRef
- sealed trait Storage extends AutoCloseable
Storage resources (e.g., a database connection pool) that must be released on shutdown.
- trait StorageFactory extends AnyRef
- sealed trait TransactionalStoreUpdate extends AnyRef
A store update operation that can be executed transactionally with other independent update operations.
- object DatabaseStorageError extends StorageErrorGroup
- object DbLock
- object DbLockCounter extends Serializable
- object DbLockCounters
We pre-allocate a set of counters that are used as part of the lock ID allocation.
- object DbLockError extends Serializable
- object DbLockId extends Serializable
- object DbLockMode extends Serializable
- object DbLockedConnection
- object DbLockedConnectionError extends Serializable
- object DbLockedConnectionPool
- object DbLockedConnectionPoolError extends Serializable
- object DbMigrations
- object DbStorage
- object DbStorageMulti
- object DbStorageSingle
- object DbVersionCheck
- object IdempotentInsert
Utilities for safely and idempotently inserting records to a datastore.
- object KeepAliveConnection
- object OracleDbLock
- object PostgresDbLock
- object StorageDebug
Convenience method to extract the arguments of a sql query for debugging purposes
- object StorageFactory
- object TransactionalStoreUpdate
- object WithDbLock