Unless otherwise stated, all Daml runtime components require the following dependencies:
- An x86-compatible system running a modern Unix, Windows, or MacOS operating system.
- Java 11 or greater.
- An RDBMS system,
- Either PostgreSQL 10.0 or greater.
- Or Oracle Database 19.11 or greater.
- JDBC drivers compatible with the chosen RDBMS.
Daml is tested using the following specific dependencies in default installations.
- Operating Systems:
- Ubuntu 20.04
- Windows Server 2016
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina
- Eclipse Adoptium version 11 for Java.
- PostgreSQL 10.0
- Oracle Database 19.11
In terms of hardware requirements, minimal deployments running simple Daml applications are regularly tested with as little as 2 GB of memory and access to a single, shared vCPU.
Feature/Component System Requirements¶