- By Inheritance
- Hide All
- Show All
- package data
- final case class BlockEvents(height: Long, events: Seq[Traced[LedgerBlockEvent]]) extends Product with Serializable
- trait BlockOrderer extends AutoCloseable
Only the differences w.r.t.
- trait BlockOrdererFactory extends AnyRef
Only the differences w.r.t.
- class BlockSequencerStateManager extends FlagCloseableAsync with NamedLogging
State manager for operating a sequencer using Blockchain based infrastructure (such as fabric or ethereum)
- class BlockUpdateGenerator extends NamedLogging
Exposes functions that take the deserialized contents of a block from a blockchain integration and computes the new com.digitalasset.canton.domain.block.BlockUpdates.
- sealed trait BlockUpdates extends Product with Serializable
A series of changes from processing the chunks of updates within a block.
- final case class ChunkUpdate(newMembers: Map[Member, CantonTimestamp] = Map.empty, membersDisabled: Seq[Member] = Seq.empty, acknowledgements: Map[Member, CantonTimestamp] = Map.empty, invalidAcknowledgements: Seq[(Member, CantonTimestamp, BaseError)] = Seq.empty, signedEvents: Seq[SignedEvents] = Seq.empty, inFlightAggregationUpdates: InFlightAggregationUpdates = Map.empty, pruningRequests: Seq[Traced[CantonTimestamp]] = Seq.empty, lastTopologyClientTimestamp: Option[CantonTimestamp], state: EphemeralState) extends Product with Serializable
Changes from processing a consecutive part of updates within a block from the blockchain.
Members that were added along with the timestamp that they are considered registered from.
Members that were disabled.
The highest valid acknowledged timestamp for each member in the block.
All invalid acknowledgement timestamps in the block for each member.
New sequenced events for members.
The updates to the in-flight aggregation states. Does not include the clean-up of expired aggregations.
Upper bound timestamps to prune the sequencer's local state.
The highest timestamp of an event in
eventsaddressed to the sequencer's topology client, if any.
Updated ephemeral state to be used for processing subsequent chunks.
- final case class CompleteBlockUpdate(block: BlockInfo) extends BlockUpdates with Product with Serializable
Signals that all updates in a block have been delivered as chunks.
- sealed trait LedgerBlockEvent extends Product with Serializable
Trait that generalizes over the kind of events that could be observed in a blockchain integration.
- final case class PartialBlockUpdate(chunk: ChunkUpdate, continuation: Future[BlockUpdates]) extends BlockUpdates with Product with Serializable
A chunk of updates within a block.
Computes the remainder of updates in a given block
- final case class RawLedgerBlock(blockHeight: Long, events: Seq[Traced[RawBlockEvent]]) extends Product with Serializable
A block that a SequencerDriver delivers to the sequencer node.
The height of the block. Block heights must be consecutive.
The events in the given block.
- trait SequencerDriver extends AutoCloseable
Defines methods for synchronizing data in blocks among all sequencer nodes of a domain.
- trait SequencerDriverFactory extends AnyRef
Factory for creating a SequencerDriver for a block-based sequencer, including methods for dealing with configuration of the ledger driver.
- final case class SequencerDriverHealthStatus(isActive: Boolean, description: Option[String]) extends Product with Serializable
- class SequencerUnexpectedStateChange extends RuntimeException
Thrown if the ephemeral state does not match what is expected in the persisted store.
- val UninitializedBlockHeight: Long
Height used by the block stores before a height has been set.
- object BlockOrderer
- object BlockOrderingSequencerDriver
Adapts a com.digitalasset.canton.domain.block.BlockOrderer implementation to the sequencer driver API.
- object BlockSequencerStateManager
- object BlockUpdateGenerator
- object LedgerBlockEvent extends HasLoggerName with Serializable
- object RawLedgerBlock extends Serializable
- object SequencerDriver