- class CompoundSchedule extends EnterpriseSchedule
Compound schedule allow combining multiple individual schedules into one schedule that represents "the union" of all schedules.
- class Cron extends AnyRef
Canton wrapper for CronExpression
- trait CronSchedule extends AnyRef
Schedule based on a utc-based cron expression and the clock
- sealed trait EnterpriseSchedule extends AnyRef
Enterprise schedule allows flexibly composing multiple schedules.
- abstract class EnterpriseScheduler extends Scheduler with NamedLogging
Reusable scheduler base class only available in the Enterprise Edition: - Based on a single-threaded scheduled executor.
- trait HasPruningSchedulerStore extends PruningScheduler with FlagCloseable
- sealed trait IndividualSchedule extends EnterpriseSchedule
Trait for individual schedule (i.e.
- class IntervalSchedule extends IndividualSchedule
Interval schedule for things such as regular updating of metrics
- class PruningCronSchedule extends IndividualSchedule with CronSchedule
Pruning-specific cron schedules come with a pruning retention
- final case class PruningSchedule(cron: Cron, maxDuration: PositiveSeconds, retention: PositiveSeconds) extends Schedule with Product with Serializable
- trait PruningScheduler extends Scheduler
Extends the Scheduler with the concept of retention used for the pruning cut-off
- class Schedule extends AnyRef
The schedule captures the maintenance windows available for the associated scheduler.
- trait Scheduler extends StartStoppable with AutoCloseable
Trait for an individual scheduler
- trait Schedulers extends StartStoppable with AutoCloseable
Trait for a group of schedulers started and stopped as a group.
- class SchedulersImpl extends Schedulers with NamedLogging
Represents one or more schedulers whose activeness and lifetime are managed together.
- trait SchedulersWithPruning extends Schedulers
- trait StartStoppable extends AnyRef
Trait to start and stop individual or multiple schedulers
- trait UpdatePruningMetric extends AnyRef