This package contains the implementation of the components used for settlement. It has the following modules:
- RouteProvider.SingleCustodian: Used to generate a single RoutedStep from a Step using a single custodian
- RouteProvider.IntermediatedStatic: Used to generate a route, i.e., RoutedSteps, for each settlement Step
- Instruction: Used to settle a single RoutedStep, i.e., a Step at a custodian.
- Batch: Allows you to atomically settle a set of settlement Instructions
- Factory: Used to create a set of settlement Instructions, and a Batch to atomically settle them
- Hierarchy: Data type that describes a hierarchical account structure among multiple parties
The Settlement page contains an overview of the settlement
process and explains the relationship between
Batch. Also, check out the
Settlement tutorial for a description on how to
implement the settlement workflow in practice.