This package contains the interface and utility functions for holdings. It has the following modules:
- Factory: Interface for a holding factory used to create (credit) and archive (debit) holdings
- Base: Interface for a base holding which includes locking capabilities
- Fungible: Interface for a fungible holding which allows splitting and merging
- Transferable: Interface for a transferable holding, i.e., where ownership can be transferred to other parties
- Util: Utility functions related to holdings, e.g., getting the amount or the instrument of a holding
The Asset Model page explains the relationship between instruments, holdings, and accounts. Check out the Transfer tutorial for a description on how to create a holding on an instrument and how to transfer it between accounts.
The following diagram shows the incoming and outgoing dependencies for this package: