Now that you have completed this introduction to the Daml smart contract language, where do you go next? It depends on what you would like to do with Daml:
- What you have learned so far should be enough to enable to you become a certified Daml modeler. You can test your skills at Daml certifications.
- If you want to improve your understanding of proven design patterns, you can learn more at the Patterns page.
- If you’re interested in building off-ledger services that interact and integrate with your on-ledger Daml models, read the “Building Applications” section.
- If you’re interested in understanding how to install, operate and maintain a production-grade Daml ledger, you can have a look at the Canton user manual.
- If you want to build Daml applications in a fully-managed environment that handles the day-to-day operation of your Daml ledger for you, you can start right away on Daml Hub.
- If you want want to see more examples of Daml applications to understand what is possible with Daml, we have a a library full of examples for you to study.