This package contains the interface for settlement. It has the following modules:
- RouteProvider: Interface for providing a discovery mechanism for settlement routes
- Instruction: Interface for providing a single instruction to transfer an asset at a custodian
- Batch: Interface for atomically executing instructions, i.e., settling Transferables
- Factory: Interface used to generate a batch and associated instructions
- Types: Types required in the settlement process, e.g., Step, RoutedStep, Allocation, and Approval
The Settlement page contains an overview of the settlement process and explains the relationship between instructions and batches. Check out the Settlement tutorial for a description on how to use the settlement workflow in practice.
The following diagram shows the incoming and outgoing dependencies for this package: